Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Monday, April 26, 2010

First Haircut

The day finally came for my baby to have his first haircut. I was not dreading the day and I didn't put it off like some moms will. I knew he needed a haircut!! We just had to find a time when my sister-in-law could cut it. Saturday was the day! As you can see, the hair over his ears was ridiculously long. It looked like he had wings sprouting from the side of his head. lol
The hair in the back was long too and needed a good trim.
He did really well for the most part! We sang and looked at books to keep his mind off the lady with the scissors. A few times he tried to reach back and grab the comb and scissors our of her hand.
Now he looks MUCH better!! So handsome! Thanks Amber for doing such a great job!

No comments: