Daisypath Anniversary tickers
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 26, 2011

To Market, To Market

Wednesday after we picked my parents and Austin up at the airport we headed to Pike Place Market. It's another one of those places that you just have to visit while in Seattle. We've been here on each of our three three trips to the city. I could walk around all day and not get bored. So much fresh food, concessions, and unique one of a kind items. I picked up a beautiful Christmas ornament - one of my favorite souveniers to get on trips. I love decorating the tree every year and remembering all the fun places we've been.That afternoon we got on the ferry again and headed to Bremerton to meet Lisa's parents. Aiden thought he was driving the boat!We had planned to come back to Seattle via the same ferry so we could see the skyline all lit up. But, we visited too long and missed the boat. The city was magnificent in the daytime, I can only imagine what it would have looked like at night!
We enjoyed our visit at Lisa's house. I didn't get any pictures of Aiden exploring the barn and meeting all the animals. He couldn't get enough and wasn't scared of anything! There were goats, rabbits, chickens, a llama, and a miniature horse. He still can tell you all about Lisa's barn!

No comments: