Aiden had his four month appointment last week. He weighed 17 pounds and 7 ounces (83rd percentile) and was 26.5 inches long (87th percentile). Again he did well will his shots and only cried for a minute.
Here's what esle Aiden's been up to ....
* He has started eating rice cereal and oatmeal and loves it! We also give him baby rice cakes to eat and he gobbles them up like a big boy.
* New discoveries = toes and ears! Aiden loves to reach down and grab his toes and try to bring them to his mouth. So far he has been unsuccessful but he'll do it before too long.
* Still loves to take a bath!
* He can almost roll over from his back to his tummy.
* Loves to be tickled and have us blow on his belly! He is laughing a lot these days!
* Last Sunday was the first time he made it all the way through Bible class without getting upset. Yay!! We're making progress. I have to say that he is getting a lot more laid back about being away from his mama.