* He still loves to be outside. I think he'd play out there all day if he could!
* Aiden is a pro at sitting on his own! He has been doing it for about a month now and this has made my life so much easier. I can set him down with his toys and get a few things done while he plays!
* Still no teeth, but is chewing on EVERYTHING!
* He can roll over both ways and is trying to get his knees up to crawl. My luck he'll figure out how to crawl when the Christmas tree gets put up.
* He loves solid foods. So far there has been nothing that he doesn't like or is allergic to, so that is great. His favorites are bananas, sweet potatoes, and peaches.
* We had to take him to the doctor for his first illness last week. Poor guy woke up Monday morning so stuffy and raspy. He wasn't so much having trouble breathing, but his breathing was loud and just not what I would consider normal, even for being sick. I tried to suction out his nose (that was fun!) but couldn't get anything out, so off to the doctor we went. I didn't want it to get any worse. I knew Aiden really didn't feel well when he fell asleep while playing in my lap at the doctor's office. This NEVER happens!! I am not a mom who worries about every little thing, but I was glad we had decided to see the doc. He started Aiden on steroids and decongestant and that did the trick. This week he went for his flu shot and didn't even cry! What a big boy! :)
* Sleeping at night is great again! I decided it was time for Aiden to cry it out when he woke up in the middle of the night. I knew that wanting him to sleep 5-6 hours was not unreasonable since he had been sleeping 7-9 hours at a time when he was 2 and 3 months old. The first night he woke up after 3 hours, cried for 45 minutes and then slept for 8 hours. Now he'll usually sleep 8-9 hours, get up and eat, and then sleep 3 more hours.
* At the end of the month we are off to Hot Springs for Aiden's first Thanksgiving. Should be fun!
Check out more Aiden pics on our Flickr site! He was an elephant for Halloween and was super cute!